Saturday, April 9, 2011

HERO BOSTON BANK CUSTOMER TO TRIGGERMAN: "NO"

SMILING
GUN
THE pistol was aimed right at his head but hero Robert Wood refused to back down, telling the thief: "No."
At first the 61-year-old thought it was a joke and didn't take the threat seriously as the bandit stuck the gun in his face and demanded money in the Boston, Mass bank.

"When he shoved me I realized something was going on, then when I saw the gun..." says Wood. "He says 'I'll shoot you,'" Wood told WBZ.
But that still wasn't enough to make him back down.

"He threw his bag at me and said put your money in the bag and I threw the bag back at him."
The robber turned his attention to the tellers, and Wood jokes that it was probably for good reason.
Wood added:  "I got a good look at him. I think if he had his glasses off he would have had fear in his eyes."
Wood's wife wasn't laughing, though. "She says 'I could have been a widower, she says you never take anything serious.' I said that's my nature."
The suspect, 47-year-old Mark Lepage was later arrested and charged with armed robbery.

No comments:

Post a Comment