Friday, May 27, 2011

CONTRACT ON RILEY CHOATE'S DAUGHTER'S HEAD?

CHRISTIAN CHOATE'S mother has finally arrived. A little too late, mind you, but she's now in the picture. Court documents filed by Aimee Estrada reveal she is asking for custody of Christian's sister Christina. Her ex-husband and Christina's father, Riley 'Redneck' Choate and his wife Kimberly Kubina-Choate have been charged with first-degree murder in the horrific torture death of Christian, 13, in Gary, Indiana. It was Christina who blew the whistle on the evil couple and she now fears that her wicked stepmother "has put out a contract on her."


Estrada says Riley the headcase moved so many times she lost track of both.
Her lawyer says Riley Choate began intimidating Estrada in 2005 after gaining custody of the children, according to court documents. But on May 1, Estrada's husband, Silas, received a phone call from Robert Hamby, the brother of Kubina-Choate, saying Christian had been murdered and Christina had accused her father of killing him. A body believed to be Christian's was pulled from a shallow grave May 4 at a trailer park in Gary.

MORE ON CHRISTIAN CHOATE MURDER

2 comments:

  1. I normally don't post comments/opinions online however I felt I needed to this morning!! I signed onto my AOL account & before I even checked my emails I seen this article about this young man & it brought tears to my eyes!!! I'm a highly emotional person to begin with & this REALLY upset me!!! I hope & pray that somebody important in the legal community takes the time to read my comment!!! I have 5 children of my own & my youngest is a 13 year old boy & I would NEVER EVER do anything like this to him regardless of what he would do!!! I look at it like this...if he gets into trouble for doing something wrong then it is he who has to suffer the consequences & learn from his mistakes without me 'bailing him out' even though he is my son & I love him with ALL my being!!! I hope & pray that Riley Choate & Kimberly Kubina are found guilty & should be put to death in the most HORRENDOUS way allowed by law!!!! My heart goes out to Christian & all those that got to know him & loved him!!! Christian sweetie, you are in a much better place now, take care & know that YOU are LOVED by people that didn't even have the honor or pleasure to meet you!!!!

    Tine719@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be the sickest pair of individuals I have ever heard of.
    They should be tortured and killed.
    Pathetic, sick, and disgusting.
    The both of them.
    Makes me want to puke!

    ReplyDelete