Tuesday, May 31, 2011

TRANNY KILLER MICHELLE KOSILEK'S SEX CHANGE WIN

GOOD Christ! Stop the madness! A Massachusetts appellate court has ruled that correction staff have acted with "deliberate indifference" by denying female hormone therapy to a twisted child rapist. Huh? Yes, that's what we said. The transgendered monster is now giving hope to a convicted killer now suing for a state-funded sex change. That's us.
Michelle Lynne Kosilek's mouthpiece filed a plea last week in before U.S. District Court Chief Judge Mark L. Wolf, charging that a May 20 decision by the U.S. Court of Appeals in Boston for inmate Sandy Jo Battista supports Kosilek’s similar claims of cruel and unusual punishment by the Department of Correction, The Boston Herald reports. OK, let's get this straight: the ruling says the DOC can't use safety concerns, you know, stuff like sexual assault as an excuse for the no hormones rule. Battista remains a male but lives as a woman.
Battista, 49, born David Megarry Jr., has been labelled a sexually dangerous person since 2003. He was convicted in 1983 of kidnapping a 10-year-old girl from Medway, raping her and stealing the money she’d earned selling fudge. Kosilek, 62, who was born Robert Kosilek, is serving life for the 1990 strangulation of his wife Cheryl Kosilek in Mansfield.
Got it? Our head is spinning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment