Thursday, June 30, 2011

CREEPY ANTHONY SOWELL KEPT HEADLESS BODY: VICTIM

CREEPY TONY
CREEPY Anthony Sowell kept the bloody decapitated corpse of one of his victims in his apartment, a court heard yesterday.
Vanessa Gay told the court that the accused serial killer dubbed "creepy Tony" had invited her round to his apartment to "celebrate his birthday" by drinking and smoking crack cocaine.
But almost immediately after she walked in she got a bad feeling.
She said: "If you've ever seen Silence of the Lambs the eeriness, it was that atmosphere, but it was too late to turn back. It was just dark and gloomy, you could feel the gloom." 
But almost as soon as he took a hit from the crack pipe, Sowell turned into a monster, forcing himself on her and raping her repeatedly throughout the night.
She explained: "He told me nobody would hear me, nobody would hear me scream, nobody would hear me scream."
At one point, Gay who confessed to using drugs with Sowell, but said she had been clean for some time, told the court that she was walking down the hall when she passed a room that had plastic hanging from the ceiling to the floor.
She said: "The plastic was pulled up. And I saw something on the floor. It looked like it was a body. And it had no head on it."
Struggling to speak she added that the body was: "propped up sitting on the floor and it was taped up.
"I kept thinking to myself, I couldn't have seen what I saw," she said. "This is not possible, this is not real."
The next morning Sowell said if she called the police he'd kill her, but she rang them anyway and was told she needed to go to the police station to file a report. She says she was too injured to go.
She eventually reported what happened to her in 2009 after the bodies were found in the house.
Gay says she dreaded testifying but had to for the victims who did not survive.
She told FOX8: "I'm their voice," she said.
"Life is beautiful. I never want to take it for granted again, because it's a blessing."

No comments:

Post a Comment