Monday, July 4, 2011

JAYCEE DUGARD, A STOLEN LIFE: 'I PROTECTED OTHERS'

A STOLEN LIFE
PERVERT
JAYCEE Dugard didn't try to escape from the hands of her perverted kidnapper because she felt that that by staying she was preventing other children being kidnapped and raped.  
Answering the question that had puzzled people, she testified that she was determined to help others avoid creepy Phillip Garrido's sick perversions. 
The 32-year-old said: "He said he had a sex problem and that if he got me he wouldn't have to do this to anyone else. So I felt I was helping prevent this happening to anyone else, even if it was in a sick and perverted way.
Dugard, who's book 'A Stolen Life: A Memoir',  is due out soon, was snatched, when she was just 11-years-old, added that she felt trapped in Garrido's home in Antioch, east of San Fransisco, especially after giving birth to her daughters Angel, now 15, and Starlet, 13, and feared without any money she had nowhere to go.
She said: "I always felt I was a coward. I was scared of Phillip. And I did not feel like I had anywhere to run to. And, later on, I realised I had the girls and no money, and where would I go'?"
Duggard's nightmare began after she waved goodbye stepfather and walked to a bus stop, when Garrido crawled up behind her in his car and pounced with his wife Nancy.   
She said: "All of a sudden his hand shoots out of the car window and I feel this shock, I stumble back into the bushes trying to back away,"
"But my body feels all tingly and suddenly I'm in the car, in the back, on the floorboards, under a blanket and there is someone sitting on me.
"And then, as we drive on for what seems like for ever, and I am hot and my bladder has emptied, I hear this man say 'I can't believe we got away with it,' and he started laughing."
She also revealed how she pleaded with him to release her, explaining her family could not afford a ransom.
But she quickly realised he was more concerned with having a sex slave rather than earning money from his abductee.

No comments:

Post a Comment