Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SWINGER: MY THREESOME WITH ROBYN GARDNER

A SELF-CONFESSED swinger says she was invited on the Aruban sex trip with missing party girl Robyn Gardner but begged off. Gary Giordano--the man suspected of orchestrating Robyn's disappearance Aug. 2--had also invited Rebecca Toring for fun and games under the sun. Now, she tells the National Enquirer she's thanking her lucky stars. She said: "I just thank God I'm still alive. Gary invited me to Aruba, and if I had gone I would probably be dead now – just like poor Robyn."
Cops believe creepy Don Juan Giordano--a failed Maryland businessman--killed Robyn for the $1.5 million insurance policy he took out on her
before their trip.

Rebecca, 36, says she got "bad vibes" from Giordano and in the end turned him down but Robyn signed on. Now, the FBI has interviewed her twice. She said: “The agents wanted to know everything about Gary – what kind of sex he liked, the nature of our relationship, how and where I met him. They asked me if he had suggested me going on a trip with him and buying life insurance – and I told them he had. The thought of it all sends chills up my spine!”
For months Giordano tried to get Rebecca to travel to Maryland to have sex with him and the woman he called “my girlfriend Robyn,” she revealed. Still, Rebecca says she was looking forward to a three-way sex romp with Giordano and Robyn Aug. 10. It never happened. NEW ROBYN GARDNER BOMBSHELL

No comments:

Post a Comment