Tuesday, June 7, 2011

CHRIS CHEARY SAYS HE DIDN'T MURDER SOPHIA ACOSTA

THE MONSTER accused of murder in the May sex slaying of little Sophia Acosta entered a plea of not guilty yesterday. Cops say Chris Cheary, 20, murdered, assaulted and tortured Sophia in Tulare County, California. If convicted he faces the death penalty.
Sophia's uncle Nick Williams said: "I hope that he gets everything that's coming to him. It does give some closure. You know, it gives some satisfaction, but we want to see it through til the end."

Cheary was busted almost a month after Sophia was found barely alive. She later died and an autopsy showed she had suffered numerous injuries. Cheary--naturally--says she fell and hit her head. Her mother Erika is also being investigated.
He told CBS47: "I would never touch that little girl. I love her more than I love myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment