Wednesday, November 30, 2011

JUDGE DANIEL CRAIG: "KARDASHIANS F***ING IDIOTS"

"F***ING IDIOTS"
HERO
WE ALWAYS thought he was little wet, liberal and despite his well sculpted chest, a bit of a wimp. 
But Judge Daniel Craig went right up in our estimation when he branded the Kardashians "f***king idiots" for their criminal TV show. 
Speaking to GQ magazine the James Bond star said: "Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions. I don't think they were that badly off to begin with but now look at them.
"You see that and you think 'what, you mean all I have to do is behave like a f***ing idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions.
"I'm not judging it - well, I am obviously."
The James Bond star who managed to keep his marriage to Rachel Weisz under wraps in the summer, added: "I think there's a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel.
"It's not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for, but if you sell it off it's gone."You can't buy it back - you can't buy your privacy back. Ooh I want to be alone. F*** you. We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?"
We say keep up the good work Daniel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment