Friday, November 4, 2011

SUBWAY GROPER DIDN'T BANK ON SHYANE DEJESUS

BEATER
GROPER
A CREEPY pervert who groped a young student on a subway station got way more than he bargained for when he felt up Shyane DeJesus. 
The 22-year-old was far from impressed with his wandering hands so she smashed him in the head and then snapped him with her cameraphone.
She told WABC that she was looking down at the tracks on the platform of Manhanttan's Union Square subway station, when the man sidled up to her and began rubbing himself on her thigh. 
She said: "It's just sick, it's sick. He just went for it. He grabbed my left shoulder. He pushed my head forward. He lifted my dress and groped me from underneath."
Astonishingly, no one came to help her so the anthropology major took matters into her own hands repeatedly hitting him over the head and then pushing her cameraphone in his face to snap a picture, she screamed: "Don't you ever!"
She added: "I didn't know if I got the right angle, my hand was shaking and I just took the picture. And before I got off the car I gave him one last slam in the face."
As the train pulled into the station, Shyane say she was shocked because the guy then gets in the car and sits down as if nothing had happened.
She explained: "I didn't even get to sit down, I was so hysterical. And I just raced down the car and I just started punching and kicking him."
She is now hoping the picture will help police catch her attacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment