Friday, June 7, 2013

DEADBEAT DAD ORLANDO SHAW HAS 22 KIDS; 14 WOMEN

"CAN'T KNOCK A MAN FOR LOVING WOMEN"
Few play the game jewels in the crown better than America's biggest deadbeat dad, Orlando "You Turn Me on Baby" Shaw. The walking, talking sperm bank has a staggering 22 children by 14 different women and has now been dragged into a Tennessee court for unpaid child support. What? You have to pay, care and nurture them? Damn straight my ejaculating friend. The 33-year-old even said he'd lost count of how many kids he has and by how many mothers. Taking a guess, the condom-hating horndog thought "roughly" 18 kids with 17 women.


He told NewsChannel 5: "To be honest with you, don't nothing come to a dreamer … I go everywhere looking for a job, where am I going to get one with my lengthy record? I'm just hoping one day I'll get lucky and might scratch off the numbers or something. I play the hell out of the Tennessee lottery.
"They're my kids, I love my kids and I could (not) care less what anybody else thinks about it."
Thus far, Tennessee has been footing his support bill -- more than $7,000 a month. Now, the bragging breeder is pondering getting a vasectomy.
Shaw is being philisophical: "I was just young and ambitious and I loved women. You can't knock no man for loving women."

No comments:

Post a Comment