Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Transsexual prostitutes self to pay for 5-foot bum

A transsexual woman has tearfully claimed she had to turn to prostitution  -- to pay for her quest for a 5-foot in diameter ass.  Tatiana Williams --who was born Cory -- told the UK's ITV This Morning that illegal, black market injections nearly killed her at "pumping parties" where trannies are injected with non-surgical silicone. Her bum is one of the biggest one earth.
 “I entertained as a showgirl. Whatever it took. If someone said I'll do XYZ, I met gentleman friends who treated me well, I would do that,” she told the program.
"I've seen people eaten up by the silicone. I've seen them turn black-and-blue and not being able to walk anymore." 
But she said since she's supported by wealthy men, she doesn't worry:
"With a body like this, you pretty much get whatever you want,” she said.
"Men tend to put me up on a pedestal and treat me like a queen.
"That's the problem with being hot and sexy like myself. They look at me with lust and sex in their eyes and the first thing they're thinking is 'let's go to bed'.
"It's a problem. Nobody wants to go to the movies, it's always, 'let's hit the sack'."
MORE IN THE IRISH WORLD 











No comments:

Post a Comment