Monday, April 11, 2011

MOB WIVES HOPES TO BE A REALITY TV 'HIT' FOR VH1

IS THIS the next reality TV 'hit'? Welcome to VH1's new reality series, 'Mob Wives' which debuts April 17. According to the New York Post, the series follows four Staten Island women who are all connected to the Mob in one form or another. And like others in the trashtastic genre of TV, they fight, swear and generally make spectacles of themselves. Apparently it makes Jersey Shore seem like Masterpiece Theatre.
To wit: "A rat is someone who doesn't mind their f--king business and gets involved with the cops," opines Renee Graziano, daughter of Anthony "The Little Guy" Graziano, consigliere of the Bonanno crime family. "If you're a rat, you're not in my circle. Matter of fact, I'll make your life so f--king miserable you won't be able to hang out in
anybody's circle."
"That's me, bitch," she adds. "Call me a Mafia princess, call me anything you want."
The Post reveals that the show revolves around the return of Karen Gravano, 38 -- daughter of Sammy "Bull" Gravano, the infamous mob rat who took down former Gambino boss John Gotti.

"F--k Sammy The Bull. F--k John Gotti. I'm gangster and I'm coming home," Gravano barks. Great.
 MOB WIVES OF STATEN ISLAND

No comments:

Post a Comment