Sunday, May 1, 2011

SICK CUE TO MURDER PREGNANT CHICAGO TEEN

THE SICKENING murder of pregnant Chicago teen Rosemary Newman just got sicker. A song that would trigger murder. Cops say Shante Thomas hid in the trunk of her boyfriend Deandre Minkens' car, waiting for her cue to initiate their murderous plans. Minkens was the father of Newman's unborn baby. But when he turned up the volume on “I Hate You,” by the Sick Puppies, it was the cue for Thomas to emerge from the trunk with a cell phone charger cord. The fate of the 18-year-old mother to-be was sealed. Many minutes later she was dead. HERE'S A SAMPLE OF THE SONG:
I hate you when you’re gone, I hate you turn me on
I hate the way I need you when I don’t know where you are
I love it even more when I find you on the floor
I know you think you hate me but I will always hate you more
The motive? Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart said: “The motive is quite clear. One defendant did not want to be a father. He was clear he didn’t want this baby.”

No comments:

Post a Comment