Friday, June 10, 2011

NEW DAY, ANOTHER RAPPER BUSTED: FLO RIDA GETS DUI

DRUNK
ANOTHER day, another rapper in trouble - this time it's Flo Rida who was busted for boozed up driving, Cops say. The R.O.O.T.S star was picked up in his Bugatti after Miami Beach cops noticed him driving erratically and drove on for more than two blocks before eventually pulling over. According to the police report the rapper whose real name is Tramar Dillard as having bloodshot watery eyes, slurred speech and the smell of alcohol on his breath when the rapper got out of the car.
During a road sobriety test, Dillard reportedly said "Officer, I can't do this," "I don't feel like I can walk a straight line," "I've had a few drinks," and "I live on the other side of the bridge, I can make it home."  
Needless to say he failed the test and measured a .185 on a breathalyzer test, more than twice the legal limit, reports WFOR.
Miami Beach police spokeswoman Deborah Doty said: “We always advise people that if they’re going to come out and entertain in Miami Beach they should either take a taxi or get a driver because this could be a tragic incident."

No comments:

Post a Comment