Thursday, July 21, 2011

JACQUE SUE WALLER HUBBY CLAIMS: 'I DIDN'T DO IT'

CLAY WALLER says he didn't do it. The Missouri man is being eyed in the mysterious disappearance of his estranged wife Jacque Sue Waller. Jacque Waller, 39, vanished June 1 and was last seen near her soon to be ex-husband's home. But Waller told a Missouri newspaper he had nothing to do with the disappearance and that cops are needlessly focusing on him. He also whines says that he's being harassed by locals too.
Clay Waller said: "It's crazy. I got a helicopter following me every day, police are following me. I'll tell you what is not happening is that the cops are not searching for my wife."

While he has not been charged, Waller is described as a person of interest by cops and Jacque's family have no doubt he is involved in the disappearance. Waller thinks Jacque--a mum of 5-year-old triplets-- was snatched off the highway on I-55. Cops don't believe she was abducted.
Waller added: "There is no evidence a crime has been committed. If they can prove the allegations, then prove it. What can I possibly say to change peoples' minds?" 
MORE FROM JACQUE SUE WALLER'S HUSBAND 

No comments:

Post a Comment