Thursday, July 14, 2011

NINA HOLBROOK BURNED DAD ALIVE WITH CAMPER FUEL

NINA Holbrook apparently wasn't a very good daughter. She admitted as much to detectives. It seems the Wayne County, Indiana woman soaked her 50-year-old father Carl with a can of camper fuel and then set him ablaze. He was incinerated and later died. Cops say they received a 911 call regarding a severely burned victim. They found Carlo on the back porch with burns on his entire body, his clothing burned off. Apparently, Carl had planned to meet someone  when his daughter called him to "come inside." And that's when she committed her vile deed.
Carl told the visitor Nina did it and she even told cops herself: “I set my dad on
fire.”

Kyle Carpenter saw Nina right afterwards and asked her if she was alright. He told Fox 59, Nina didn't seem assed about the gruesome affair.
He said: “She smiled at me and she said 'No sir, I'm fine. Thank you very much,' and gave me a thumbs up."

No comments:

Post a Comment