Sunday, October 2, 2011

TEA PARTY BOSS STEVAN STEVLIC IN 2010 HOOKER BUST

CALL ME 'DADDY'
SPECIAL FOR TEA PARTY MEMBERS
SURPRISED? No. It was supposed to be the Super Bowl, World Series and Thanksgiving all rolled into one for the Tea Party, a veritable festival of angry white people fueled  by the billionaire Koch brothers. TeaCon was the idea of Chicago Tea Party Director Stevan Stevlic, an angry white man. But whoops!
Our hard-working hero missed the big bash after it was revealed he was pinched for soliciting a prostitute. The 36-year-old was then arrested. The arrest was first reported on the website Gawker, which said the charges were dropped after Stevlic agreed to participate in a rehab program.

The hooker-loving hard on said in a statement: “My family and I dealt with this matter and we’ve successfully moved forward in our relationship,” the statement said. “The charges surrounding this incident were dropped against me over a year ago and with all the issues we are facing in our country right now, I’m not sure why this deserves a headline. I hope everyone can respect my family’s privacy and I apologize for unnecessary pain this has caused my wife and family.”
Well, so it appears the Tea Party does indeed like to party.   MY TEA PARTY INCLUDES HOOKERS

1 comment: