Thursday, November 10, 2011

BUTCHER EDWIN FUENTES KILLED, DISMEMBERED WIFE

A BUTCHER who murdered then dismembered his wife in a macabre frenzy of bloodlust has been sentenced to 20 years in prison. After Edwin Fuentes, 44, choked his wife Reina De Los Santos to death he then used his cutting skill to dismember her body, stuffing the remains into bags and suitcases and then ditching them in a Queens, New York park. He pleaded guilty but his wife's family weren't satisfied.
Her sister Marisol De Los Santos said:  “I’m hoping that, maybe, they cut you up like you did my sister. 
“Your mother must be turning over knowing she carried a demon like you in her womb. If it was up to me, you would go to hell.” BUTCHER JAILED

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I want to get my Classy canine us profile on the first page of the Google. I have seen your site. Please share the whole procedure that you people are going to do to rank my business profiles on the first page of Google.

    Classy canine us profile

    ReplyDelete