Monday, September 29, 2014

Cops nab Arron Lewis in Beverly Carter kidnapping

UPDATE: Cops have captured Aaron Lewis -- suspected of kidnapping missing real estate agent Beverly Lyn Carter, 51. He was busted by Little Rock Police Monday morning near an apartment complex in the Arkansas capital.
 MORE FROM 4029 TV NEWS
EARLIER: LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS -- Cops have issued a warrant in the mysterious disappearance of real estate agent Beverly Lyn Carter, 51, who disappeared Thursday. Carter was supposed to meet an unknown client to view a house.

Her husband later went to the house and found his wife's car, purse and untouched wallet inside. Hundreds of volunteers are now searching for the popular businesswoman.
 "Her car was there, and the house was wide open, and I knew that something was wrong," her husband, Carl Carter said.

"All of a sudden I received three texts in a row. One said 'Yes.'… Then she sent another text that said, 'My phone's low. The battery's down, and I'll call you whenever I get signal.' …And, then, straight back-to-back, I received a text that said 'Oh, I'm out drinking with some friends,'" he recited. "Beverly's not a drinker…We just want our mom back, and my wife of 35 years…I need her."
Cops have issued a warrant for Aaron Michael Lewis, 33, in Carter's kidnapping -- who earlier slipped through the hands of investigators after a car crash. He is considered extremely dangerous and has a lengthy criminal record.
FOR THE FULL STORY GO TO THV11

No comments:

Post a Comment