Tuesday, April 19, 2011

CHARLES MANSON EXCLUSIVE: 'OBAMA'S AN IDIOT'

LOONY
EVIL cult killer Charles Manson has finally broken more than tow decades of silence to rail against global warming and brand President Obama as an "idiot.
As the loony leader of blood thirsty 1960s cult he order his crazy disciples to murder actress Sharon Tate and seven others.
But in his interview with Vanity Fair Spain he denied being a sinister brainwashing guru, who to this day has followers on the outside as well as the inside of his supermax cell.  
Manson who was last denied parole in 2007, told them in a rambling phone interview:  "I live in the underworld, I don't tell people what to do. They know what to do."
"If they don't know what to do they don't come around me because I'm very mean, I'm very mean."

Babbling in Spanish and English he bragged: "I'm very mal hombre, nasty I'm in the bull ring. I run in the bull ring with the heart of the world.
"I don't play. I shoot people," he went on. "I'm too bad. I'm a mean guy. I'm an outlaw. I'm a criminal. I'm everything bad."
Later he made a little more sense, in this his first interview since 1987, claiming he fears for the environment beyond prison walls.
He said: "Everyone's God and if we don't wake up to that there's going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we're doing bad things to the atmosphere."
"If we don't change that as rapidly as I'm speaking to you now, if we don't put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we've butchered, if we don't go to war against the problem ...," he added, without finishing his thought.
He also had few kind words for President Obama, calling the commander-in-chief "an idiot" and a "slave to Wall Street."


No comments:

Post a Comment