Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DOG LOVER JOSE SANCHEZ JAILED FOR ROVER ROMP

OH, DEAR. Poor Jose 'Dirty' Sanchez is being packed off to prison again. This time it's for sexually assaulting his dog. The 59-year-old canine casanova was hammered with a 17-month to 22-year jail sentence for his hijinks with the female boxer mix. Judge William C. Marietti noted that he found the rover romper's antics “at least comprehensible” but he certainly didn't give the man a break. Sanchez told investigators he had suffered horrific childhood abuse, including being sodomized by a dog.
Marietti said: "I frankly didn't know how you got
here, Mr. Sanchez, until I read the report."
Sanchez, 59, of Muskegon, Michigan pleadeed no contest to bestiality. In 1998, Dirty Sanchez was convicted of of second-degree criminal sexual conduct with a child.
Dirty Sanchez told the court before sentencing: “I'd like to express my regret for my behavior and my actions." The dog--at the time going by the handle of 'White Dog'--now goes by Stella and is in the care of a foster family. MORE OIN THE ROVER ROMPER

No comments:

Post a Comment