Monday, November 14, 2011

BOYFRIEND: ROBYN GARDNER HELD AS SEX SLAVE

ONE OF missing party girl Robyn Gardner's boyfriends is claiming she is being held as a sex slave in a Venezuelan brothel. The pretty blonde swinger disappeared Aug. 2 on a sex trip to the Caribbean island of Aruba with Gary Giordano, who had taken out a whopping insurance policy on her. Now, another of her boyfriends--who claims they were going to be married--says he believes she's being held captive. Robert Forester said: “Police are barking up the wrong tree by search­ing all over the island for Robyn’s body. I be­lieve she was drugged
and sold into a prostitution ring by Gary Giordano, and hasn’t been on the island since Aug. 2.”
Giordano told island cops Gardner, a wannabe model and unemployed dental assistant, went snorkeling and then disappeared at sea. Forester added: "Robyn and I were living to­gether and discussing marriage. We had looked at rings. I ask myself every day why she went to Aruba with Giordano. I honestly do not know. But I want her home because I love her.” MORE IN THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER

No comments:

Post a Comment