Saturday, June 25, 2011

LINDSAY LOHAN: I FAILED BOOZE TEST BECAUSE OF "TEA"

MODEL CITIZEN
FORMER actress Lindsay Lohan has put on her most unconvincing performance to date by claiming that she failed an alcohol test, because she was "drinking tea".
The onetime movie star has been telling pals that it wasn't beer, wine or liquor and it had nothing to do with the huge party she held the night before at her Venice Beach pad where she is under house arrest.
Instead she's been telling pals that she's been drinking kombucha tea which contains a trace amount of alcohol according to TMZ. 
After her latest court appearance she said: "I am responsible, and I'm following the rules and obeying my judge and the Los Angeles judicial system."

The company that makes the drink reportedly says the alcohol content is less than .05%.
Lohan added, "I'd like to do what I must to get my film career back and the respect of directors, actors, writers, studio heads, fans and so on."

No comments:

Post a Comment