Monday, October 24, 2011

CHARICE MOSS THREW CIG AT BABY: BURNED CONDO

DUMB DAD
TALK about a douchebag dad.
Not only did Charice Moss think it was a good idea to throw a lit cigarette at his six-month-old baby and her mom Ivy Brown and then burned down her apartment, when she ran off.
She told WLKY: "We got into an argument about my baby's clothes. He threw a lit cigarette at me and my daughter. I'm not going to let anyone harm my daughter."
As a result she scooped up her baby and went down the street to her friend's house, hoping Moss would calm down but 15 minutes later her mom called her and told her that her Louisville, KY apartment was on fire.
Carey Klain with the Louisville Metro Police added:  "They did observe that there had been an accelerant used and items placed on the gas stove. Which then caught the apartment on fire."
Thankfully he fire was put out before it could spread and cops say there were at least six people inside the building, but everybody was able to make it out safe.
Moss later turned himself in but Brown, while happy that no one was hurt said she still fears for her and her baby's safety.
She added: "I hope he spends the rest of his life in jail so nobody else has to go through what I went through."

1 comment: