Friday, March 25, 2011

OK. MAN WHO MURDERED GIRL, 8, SPENT NIGHT

ICEY
ROSALIN
THE MAN suspected of murdering an 8-year-old Oklahoma girl shockingly spent the night in the girl's family home. James “Icey” Daukei, 20, was arrested Wednesday about five hours after the body of Rosalin Reynolds was found by her grief-stricken father in a field behind their apartment building.
According to Oklahoma cops, the little girl went missing around 3 a.m. At first they thought she had just wandered away but it soon became clear something more sinister was at play. Rosalin's dad, whose name has not been released, told authorities he saw Daukei run away from his daughter when he found her about 5 a.m. Wednesday.
Daukei and Rosalin's mother are cousins, his mother told The Oklahoman on Wednesday. 
Rosalin's mom Erma said:  "I can never forget her smile. Her smile always knew how to brighten up my day. Everybody loved her. Everybody loved my baby girl. All she ever talked about was, 'Momma when I get bigger, can I be a cheerleader? Momma I just want to be a cheerleader next year.'"
OKLAHOMA CHILD MURDER 

No comments:

Post a Comment