Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PEEPING TOM: "I THOUGHT I'D GET AWAY WITH IT"

JEEPERS PEEPERS
AN astonished peeping tom told cops he was amazed to be busted because he'd "done it several times" before, "and never got caught."
Miffed Milton Sisalima lay in wait in women's public bathrooms and then snapped them with his phone camera when they undressed so he could pleasure himself.
But after the Ecuadorian native was caught by in the White Plains, NY Galleria Mall he not only admitted his crime but implicated himself in many more. The 24-year-old said: "I really thought I was going to get away with it because I've done it several times in the same bathroom and have even done it about six times in the women's bathroom in Walmart—and never got caught." He added he has been watching women use the bathroom since he was 13-years-old.
But despite almost a decade of creeping around he admitted: “My intentions are always to get women taking their clothes off, but I usually get legs and feet."
Sisalima said he recorded about four images of women on his cell phone through the cracks of a stall in the bathroom in February.
He was about to masturbate when two police officers and mall security ordered him out of the bathroom stall.
He told them: “I was embarrassed and felt ashamed."
He has been charged with two counts of unlawful surveillance in the second degree, and eight counts of attempted unlawful surveillance.
According to a press release, police found images of women in The Galleria bathroom on Sisalima’s cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment