Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MARNI YANG JURORS CAN SEE GRUESOME PIX

MURDER
AN ILLINOIS judge has ruled on a number of key components in the sensational Marni Yang murder trial set to begin today in Lake County. AMONG THEM:
* A claim that ex-Bear Shaun Gayle pushed his pregnant girlfriend weeks before her 2007 slaying won’t be presented.
* Judge Christopher Stride also ruled the jury won't hear that Gayle pressured gal pal Rhoni Reuter to have abortions in two prior pregnancies.
* Stride did allow jurors to see photos of Reuters "bullet-riddled unborn daughter."
* According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Stride also again denied requests that Yang, 43, be allowed to wear makeup during the trial and have her long, graying hair cut and dyed.
Her attorneys have contended that her appearance otherwise makes her look

RATS! PIZZA BOSS TERRORIZES RIVAL WITH VERMIN

THE SUSPECT
HENCHMAN
OH, AND HOLD the mice. That could be the desperate order for one Pennsylvania pizza parlor pooh bah. In a bizarre case that cops are calling "food terrorism"  it's not hard to see why.
Investigators in Upper Darby, PA. say Nikolas Galiatsatos, 47, owner of Nina's Bella Pizzeria walked into arch-rival Verona Pizza carrying a bag. He asked to used the washroom.
But when Fanis Facas, the owner went to check he found tiny footprints

FACEBOOK SCAMMERS POSING AS DEAD SOLDIERS

FACEBOOK scammers are stealing the identities of dead soldiers and using them to scam victims for cash in a disgusting new scheme.
The swindlers set up fake profiles, some using stolen photo's and then they contact their victims - mainly vulnerable women.
After gaining their trust they then ask for money, often pretending to be in bad situation's to tug on the heartstrings even more.
Some women have lost tens of thousands of dollars, in one case $25,000 as a result of these schemes, although authorities fear that the reported crimes may well be just the tip of the iceberg.
Web security expert Alex Burke said: "Who wouldn't respond to someone claiming to a serviceman who said: "I just want to talk.

JAYCEE DUGARD'S CAPTORS GIVE FULL CONFESSIONS

Duggard
THE Twisted couple who kept Jaycee Dugard as a sex slave for almost 20-years have given full confessions to authorities their lawyer has revealed. 
Phillip and Nancy Garrido  answered dozens of questions about the 18-years they held the girl in what amounted to a: "full confession," when questioned by cops last month. 
The revelation came as prosecutors and defense lawyers have opened negotiations on a possible plea deal with the defendants that would avert the need for a trial.
Attorney Stephen Tapson, who represents defendant Nancy Garrido said: "Essentially they confessed to kidnapping and told where all the bodies are buried."
They acknowledged snatching Dugard, then 11, from a South Lake Tahoe street then answered dozens of questions about the 18 years they spent with her and

RFK ASSASSIN "CAN'T REMEMBER" KILLING CANDIDATE

Sirhan Today
RFK
THE man who shocked the World when he gunned down RFK is expected to tell his latest parole board hearing that he "can't remember" the killing. Sirhan Bishara Sirhan changed the course of American history when he unloaded his pistol into the popular senator  moments after he'd claimed victory in the California presidential primary.
But now the man who once said he committed "with 20 years of malice aforethought," is expected to say again that he can't remember the crime.

His attorney William F. Pepper, the man who also represented Martin Luther

QUACK GOT MOMS TO MOLEST KIDS AS 'THERAPY'

Enjoy prison
A DISGUSTING fake psychologist persuaded mothers across America to sexually assault their kids as a form of therapy, then send him the images of the attacks, cops say.
Posing as Dalton St Clair, Steven Demink targeted single mothers, telling them that sexual acts with their kids would help their development.
Then he got them to e-mail the disgusting images or stream the abuse online of the abuse on the kids who's ages range from three to 15 online.

DEADLY DOCTOR GETS LIFE IN REVENGE BOMBING

Dr Death
A DEADLY doctor who bombed the Arkansas Medical Board's chief in a near fatal revenge attack has been been sentenced to life behind bars.
Furious that he'd been banned from prescribing drugs Randeep Mann attached a huge explosive device to Dr. Trent Pierce's car outside his West Memphis home.
The massive blast failed to kill his intended target but left him blind in one eye and with limited vision in the other, and deaf in one ear.
The force of the bomb also severed his olfactory nerve, taking away his sense of smell.
Pierce who continues to be Medical Board chief said Mann had carried out his attack in: "Revenge for decisions I participated in on the Medical Board," adding that he aimed at intimidating other members.
He added: "People who serve the common good should have no fear."

Monday, February 28, 2011

RENO MEN MAY BE BEHIND 13 CHICAGO SLAYINGS

TOSCANO, SEGURA-RODRIGUEZ
CHICAGO COPS say they've stumbled across two stone-cold killers who may be responsible for more than a dozen slayings in the Windy City. According to cops, two gunsels were nabbed while another was gunned down fleeing the scene of a double murder.
The slayings were part of bloody fake dope deals that turned into heists.
Cops killed Arturo Ibarra, 37, Saturday night after two people were found killed and a third seriously injured in a North Side apartment. A cop suffered a leg wound.
ACCORDING TO THE CHICAGO SUN TIMES: The suspect, Ibarra and the two men had been under

FACES OF METH: JUST SAY 'YUCK!'


ALRIGHT, we can all say 'Yuck'. In just two and a half years the woman on the left came to look like the woman on the right. Vanity aside, using crystal meth does perplex us. Could it be the ingredients? Battery acid is not something we'd like anywhere near us. This gal and others are part of the "Faces of Meth" campaign illustrating the drug's consequences.

PARTY GIRL HID IN EVERGREEN TO ESCAPE DUI RAP

PARTY GIRL
YOU have to hand it to Christine Stroh. The party girl par excellence is nothing if not resourceful. The 21-year-old was being chased Saturday by the highway cops when she decided to flee her MOVING 1998 Pontiac Sunfire (party girl car of choice.) The two passengers, needless to say, were shocked but the car crashed safely into a snowbank.
According to State Trooper Jeremy Rost our heroine "then fled on foot to a nearby evergreen tree" and "was laying in the thick evergreen trees and refused to come out."
 But when she heard more coppers coming she tried to split the scene on foot. Sadly, the party girl "lost her high heels and was running barefoot on the ice. She slipped and was taken into custody." Now the bad part: she was taken into custody with a goodtime topping .177

CALI COPS NAME SUSPECT IN '78 COLD CASE SLAY

IT WAS supposed to be a celebration. Instead, it ended in murder. Now, nearly 33 years later, cops finally have a suspect in the vicious murder of Brent Stapleton Tobey.
On Nov. 20, 1978, Tobey was supposed to be celebrating the conviction of the man who murdered his friend. Tobey and another pal had discovered the body and at first, cops thought the cases were connected.
Now, tracking a DNA sample that had been submitted in 2002, Laguna Beach, California police have identified a suspect: Walter Dalie, now 52, serving a life sentence in Connecticut for murdering his girlfriend. Cops wouldn't comment about motive but ruled out any link to the murder of Tobey's pal.

EL CONDOR SHOT DOWN - DRUG KINGPIN DEAD

Condor
Cops
EL CONDOR, one of Mexico's top drug kingpins has been killed in a running gun battle with cops, authorities said.  
Luis Humberto Peralta Hernandez, 44 was believed to a top figure in the Juarez drug cartel who's deadly rivalry with the Sinaloa cartel has led to thousands of death in the Northern part of the country.
He had been accused of involvement in nearly 100 murders, was carrying false ID, which delayed identification of the body.

BARBIE BANDIT BIMBO BACK BEHIND BARS

Robbery
Now
BARBIE bandit Ashley Nicole Miller is back behind bars for violating her probation.
Together with Heather Lyn Johnson, she gained national attention when they were seen laughing on surveillance video as they robbed nearly $11,000 from a bank teller, who was later shown to be part of the scheme.

SICKOS PAID TO TORTURE DISABLED SEX SLAVE

Evil
PROSECUTORS have described the case as "one of the most horrific" ever to be seen in Western Missouri - men paying to torture a mentally ill young woman who was being kept as a sex slave.
James Noel, 45, this week admitted he paid money to shock the 25-year-old with an electrical device, even though she complained that it was painful. 
The 45-year-old pleaded guilty Monday in U.S. District Court in Kansas City to one count of conspiracy to commit sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion.

AMBER PORTWOOD NUDE PIC SHOCKER

MOM OF THE YEAR
NUDE photo's have surfaced of Teen Mom Amber Portwood, which could land the troubled star in yet more trouble.
Already facing charges of domestic assault against her daughter's Leah's father Gary Shirley, the 17-year-old who hit the headlines by appearing on the MTV show now fears social services could get involved because of the pictures seen here on Radar Online.
They show the young mother, who has a hideous tattoo of her baby on her midriff, in a variety of nude poses.
According to the Daily Mail, said in a statement that the pictures were "stolen" by "someone I trusted."
She said: "It makes me sad that anyone would do this, and I'm horrified that something so private is being shared publicly."
It's just another drama for the pugnacious teen mother, who maintains her