Tuesday, February 15, 2011

JERSEY SHORE SLUGGER PLEADS NOT GUILTY

Douchebag
JERSEY Shore's doucehbag Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has pleaded not guilty to an aggravated assault charge after knocking a man out during a nightclub brawl.
The MTV reality show's first season, aired the fight which saw him smash Stephen Izzo outside the trendy Seaside Heights club.
Ortiz-Magro has pleaded not guilty to an aggravated assault charge, which carries a maximum sentence of five years. 
Izzo, 26 has also  filed a lawsuit against Ortiz-Magro, MTV and the show's producers.

It's not the first time the show's star's have landed in trouble.
Earlier this year idiot guidette, Snooki unleashed a boozed-up, expletive-filled rant after being arrested for disorderly conduct, and attempted to use her new-found fame as a "get-out-of-jail-free" card.
"You can't tell me what to do - I'm Snooki," she yelled at officers.
"Do you know who I am? I'm f------ Snooki. You can't do this to me. I'm f------ Snooki. You guys are going to be sorry for this. Release me."
Not surprisingly, her harsh language didn't do the trick for the fame hungry star, who aged 17 was arrested in connection with the death of a teen classmate in a car accident.
END

No comments:

Post a Comment