Monday, March 14, 2011

I WATCHED DAD MURDER MOM AND BURY BODY

NEIGHBORS KNEW
HE WAS just 5 when he watched in horror as his father strangled the life out of his mother. Robert Sturcz then watched as his father dug out a grave in their East Vancouver basement.
"I remember [my dad] calling me down to the basement," Sturcz told the Vancouver Province. "I was the only one home. I came down, he's choking her out and then I seen her collapse and he says, 'Watch her, make sure she doesn't move.' He had his fat fingers around her neck and squished it. That's what I saw."
That was 32 years ago. Now, cops and archeologists are excavating the housing unit in search of the body of Katherine Mary Brown, who
was last seen in 1977. His father--Aladar Sturcz, who died in 1987 following a stroke--even made his little boy write a note in crayon saying he was the guilty party.
A real charmer, at the time of his death the elder Sturcz was facing charges for sexually assaulting one of his daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment