Friday, April 15, 2011

MOB PRINCESS GOTTI: 'I NEVER INSISTED ON LINDSAY'

HOLD THE SALAMI! Mafia princess Victoria Gotti wants to make a few things clear. And you had better listen. Seems Victoria never INSISTED that former actress Lindsay Lohan play her in the docudrama of her mobster dad's life. At a party in New York, she told The Post: "Though it was said that I insisted she play my part, that's not true. I didn't insist and actually have no say in who gets the part. I think Lindsay is a very talented actress and a sweet girl."
The film also stars John Travolta and mob movie stalwart Joe Pesci. Lohan, whose career is on life support--at best--is said to be desperate for the role. A rep for the project said said they are "extremely interested" in Lohan. Whoho! Just wait til they see what it costs to insure her.

No comments:

Post a Comment