Sunday, June 5, 2011

COPS BUST BEAU IN SEX SLAYING OF SOPHIA ACOSTA, 3

COPS IN California have made an arrest in the sinister beating death and sex assault of three-year-old Sophia Acosta. The little girl was murdered three weeks ago and now detectives have charged her mother's boyfriend in the heinous slaying. Christopher Rey Cheary, 20, will face charges of murder, felony assault on a child causing death, sodomy on a child under 14 years old, and felony sodomy.

Sophia's great grandmother Ruth Williams said:
"She loved me and I loved her and she never wanted to go home she wanted to stay with me all the time and until he come along she was at my house every day. I'm happy they arrested him that's where he belongs but it's only just begun."
Sophia's autopsy revealed a litany of injuries.
Her father Obie Acosta said on hearing of the arrest: "Right now there's a lot of emotions going through my head. Right now and just to know that he's right here, it's kind of getting to me but I'm just glad that they got him in custody already."
Obie said he and Sophia's mother, Erika Smith, have another child together. The child is with protection services.
Cheary could face the death penalty. If guilty, we say: Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment