Monday, June 27, 2011

MEET STINKY: LUKE CHRISCO IS PORTABLE TOILET PERV

STINKY
Update. MEET stinky, also known as pervert Luke Chrisco - the man who hid in the toilets of yoga festival so he could be "blessed" by their bodily fluids. 
The disgusting 30-year-old climbed into the tank of the portable toilets of the all female Hanuman Yoga Festival in Boulder, CO  and watched as the women relieved themselves. 
Apparently not put off by the smell or the possibility of disease he told KDVR that he even changed toilets mid way through so he could watch more women in a 'busier' one.
 He said: "I was doing a little bit of yoga, and I'm just seeing all these goddesses. It seems crazy, but I just felt like I was being blessed by their energy."
"There's bacteria in there, but to me it's just normal...we all have bodily fluids. It seems terrible, but it didn't actually smell that bad or anything."He added: "Where there is muck, there is gold.'

No comments:

Post a Comment