Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MOM SLAMMED CASEY ANTHONY AS 'UNFIT MOTHER'

CASEY ANTHONY is coming across as a real charmer. A real shit. On Tuesday, a pal of the party mom testified Anthony was bitter because her mom wasn't ready to drop everything and babysit. Amy Huizenga told a Florida court that her onetime friend had a strained relationship with her parents
Anthony is on trial for first-degree murder for the savage death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in 2008.
She told the court: "It was hard. Her mom was continually agitated with her. I remember she told me her mom had told her she was an unfit
mother. She was extremely upset about that."
The party mom was also pissed that she had to cancel her plans "fairly frequently" because there was no one to babysit her little girl. As the spring of 2008 wore on, Anthony was becoming ever more bitter and by late June, Caylee was had disappeared from the scene.

Earlier in the day, jurors listened to a jailhouse phone call from Anthony where the party mom is spewing self-pity. She sobs, "no one is listening to me", I don't know anything ... IT WAS THE NANNY!
Anthony snarls to her friend Kristina Chester: ""I got arrested on a f---ing whim today because they're blaming me for stuff that I would never do, that I didn't do. They're twisting stuff. They've already said they're going to pin this on me if they don't find Caylee. They've already said that."
Chester tries calming her: "Casey, your daughter, your flesh and blood, your baby." Anthony snaps: "Put my brother back on the phone. I don't want to get into this with you. ... I haven't slept in four days."
Hello, death penalty...
CASEY ANTHONY ON TRIAL: WEEK 2

1 comment:

  1. HOPE YOU PARTY HARD IN JAIL WHERE SHIT LIKE YOU GETS DEALT WITH......HOPEFULLY A BIG BUTCH BITCH GETS HOLD OF U AND INTRODUCES YOU TO HELL

    ReplyDelete