Friday, June 10, 2011

'FAKE-BOOK' TRIPS UP DAVID VOELKERT'S HITMAN PLAN

DOPEY DAD
FAKE
SHE wanted him to dish some damaging details to help her with her divorce case - instead she found out he was trying to arrange her murder.
Angela Voelkert, 29, set up a Facebook account posing as attractive teen Jessica Studebaker and became friends with her 38-year-old husband in the hope that she could trick him into spilling a few titbits to help her in court.
But what she learned was astounding.
David soon allegedly confessed to "Jessica" that he had secretly placed a GPS tracking device in Angela's van and was planning to use it to locate her when he was ready to have her killed, the New York Post revealed.
"I have a GPS on her van, so I know where she is all the time," David allegedly wrote in an e-mail message.
"I am going to find someone to take care of her and now it will be easier because I know where she is at all times."
Then he allegedly asked the "girl" to find a hitman at her school to do the job for him.
He wrote: "I can do what I want and not have to worry about not seeing my family anymore. You should find someone at your school. There should be some gang-bangers there that would put a cap in her ass for $10,000. I am done with her crap!"
He added:  "I will finally be free, my kids can grow up and not be around all the hatred, it will be over. With me gone with my kids, the police can't pin anything on me as I will be in another state, so I will be fine. Will you be ready to go with me on the 10th? Let me know, baby!"
He was charged in federal court with illegally installing the GPS device and 0fficials said he could face more serious charges.

2 comments:

  1. Um, we now know he was purposely lying to catch his ex-wife. It's his ex-wife who was trying to entrap him.

    http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/06/angela_voelkert_tries_to_frame.php

    It's called updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Um,' wow. Matt. How's things at Village Voice Media? You're just all over it. Of course, if we only did 4 or 5 posts a day, 5 days a week (instead of 10, 7 days a week) and had the might of an alternative newspaper empire behind us I can guarantee there would have been an update. You do indeed have your shit together.

    ReplyDelete