Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CRAZED PARENTS CHARGED WITH BASEBALL BRAWL

AUSMUS
CARLSON
THE bats swung, then the fists flew as an ugly brawl broke out during a youth baseball tournament which ended with one player in hospital.
Three parents, including the town prosecutor in Castle Rock, CO ended up being charged after a disputed umpire's call sparked a furious fight.
And now Andrew Lee Carlson, his wife, Shannon and Christy Ausmus, a prosecutor contracted by the town of have been charged in the June 26 melee.

Shannon Carlson and her son said they were trying to dispute an umpire's call when the fight erupted after the boys got into a dispute.
Ausmus meanwhile claimed Andrew Carlson attacked her son from behind, put him in a chokehold and punched him, forcing him to go to hospital with a concussion. 
 She said: "I hit (Carlson) as hard as I could, as many times as I could, to get him off my kid. He suffers constant headaches still from the concussion."
While Carlson claims the aggressor was the other way round and he was defending his own 15-year-old son from Ausmus' son.
He said: "This kid is assaulting my son and I pulled him off. Then this lady just started attacking me. She attacked me and started punching me three or four times in the face. Then she went after my wife, punched her, pushed her over a bench."
Whatever happened, their behavior is probably best summed up by police Lt. Tim Gorman who said: "It's really unfortunate for the kids that play. You're taking the whole fun part of it out."

No comments:

Post a Comment