Sunday, August 14, 2011

HOLLY PULLEN PUNCHED PERV FOR LURING DAUGHTER

SMASHED
A WEIRDO pervert who tried to lure a young girl  from a playground came away with a couple of black eyes and a number of bruises after her mom got hold of him.
Holly Pullen left Robert C. Harding needing stitches after he asked her whether he could marry her 13-year-old daughter or whether she might sign her away.
She told KCCI: "I got down to the alley and I confronted him. I said, 'Why are you staring at the kids?' and he looks at me and says, 'I want to marry the red head.' I came unglued at that point. I was like
Dude, she's only 13 and that's my daughter.'"
She added that Harding had told her he wanted to get the girl into the alley so he could marry her and sex her, so she signed his face with her fist.
Police also said he told them he knew the girl was a minor and that he liked "young girls."
Pullen added: "It's horrible, it's a nightmare, it's not one that I think any parent wants to go through." 
Harding is charged with enticing a minor under the age of 16, which is punishable up 4 years in prison and a parole violation. He's being held on $15,000 bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment