Friday, August 5, 2011

LEIBY KLETZKY KILLER LEVI ARON'S BOAST: 'I'M FAMOUS!'

THE VIOLENT maniac charged with the kidnapping dismemberment murder of Brooklyn boy Leiby Kletzky told cops when he was busted: "I'm famous!" According to the New York Post, court documents reveal the sickening confession alleged killer Levi Aron told detectives as he went through the crime that shocked the Big Apple.
Levy said he met the lost Brooklyn boy on July 11, then smothered him and hacked him to pieces the next day. His confession reads: "I went for a towel to smother him in the side room. He fought back a little bit, but eventually he stopped breathing. I was still in panic from the fliers [plastered all over Borough Park seeking information on Leiby's
whereabouts] and afraid to bring him home."
The description of the dismemberment is not for the faint of heart.
The sick butcher said: "I carried the body to the front room to start by placing him on the red mattress, where I cut one leg at the hip. Was having trouble [getting] the leg to fit in the bag, so I had to cut at bottom . . . then separating the other leg in same places. TWISTED CHILD KILLER'S EVIL BOAST

No comments:

Post a Comment