Friday, August 26, 2011

ROBYN GARDNER'S BOYFRIEND 'HAD FINANCIAL WOES'

KILLER?
MURDERED?
MISSING beauty Robyn Gardner's boyfriend was in serious "financial distress" and tried to scam a company out of $5 million, just before he want on holiday to Aruba, a lawyer has revealed.
Attorney, Thomas Murphy says that Giordano made up a contract and then tried to sue the staffing company for not upholding it.  
He told ABC News: "My professional judgment about Mr. Giordano was that he was not to be believed at any level about anything. 
"I accused him of committing perjury, I accused him of fabricating documents, I accused him of the worst sort of behavior that I could think of.
"I absolutely believe that Mr. Giordano, based on my experience defending my client, that he is capable of manufacturing out of whole cloth a story and then pursuing it to abnormal ends." 
He added: "I don't know how he could wind up taking a vacation to Aruba, which I believe is not an inexpensive destination."
Giordano is still being held on the holiday isle, as suspect in his girlfriend's disappearance as investigators continue to build a case against him. 
He denies killing his 35-year-old girlfriend, claiming they went snorkeling, but did not return. 
Aruba Solicitor General Taco Stein who called him a "mean bastard" has said that they trying to figure out whether the insurance policy has any bearing on the case.


No comments:

Post a Comment