Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ACCUSED KILLER STEPHANIE PISTEY: 'I'M A VAMPIRE'

I'M A VAMPIRE is always an icebreaker. Now, a Florida woman jailed in the sinister slaying of Jacob Hendershot, 16, to his death says she and her cabal are part of a vampire death cult. Oh, and she likes drinking blood. Hendershot was beaten to death in Parker, Florida last July by a wild pack of four men. Pistey said she didn't drink the murdered teen's blood, FYI. But when she has an itch...
Pistey told a local TV station: "Since I was like 12 every fiber in my body, basically everything, I know this is going to be crazy, but I believe that I'm a vampire and part werewolf."

She revealed that she has drunk the blood of her 25-year-old fiancé and co-defendant William 'Wet Willie' Chase. Cops say Hendershot was killed after Pistey accused him of attacking her. She says she wishes he hadn't died.
BATSHIT CRAZY
She added: "Jacob didn't deserve to die. I didn't even know he was going to die, but I honestly knew that they were going to beat him up and in my opinion he deserved to get the s--- beat out of him. He didn't deserve to die. Now that I'm here, I'm pretty much figuring out I'm going to stay here the rest of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment