Wednesday, November 30, 2011

BOGUS TRANNY DOC ONEAL RON MORRIS: NEW VICTIM?

FACING FACTS
BUMMER
OKAY, quite why you'd let the alleged bogus tranny doctor anywhere near after looking at him is a mystery.
But now another woman has come forward to claim that her misshapen and damaged features were as a result of work performed by weirdo quack Oneal Ron Morris. 
Rajee Narinesingh told CBS Miami that two years ago she also she received a backroom cosmetic procedure from Morris, who cops say performed numerous botched procedures.
The 33-year-old said: "I had to end up going to surgery, to get me even to this point."
Fellow tranny Narinesingh, a man who lives as a woman, added that she did not have the money to pay a plastic surgeon to enhance her features.
So she went to Morris after learning of her by "word of mouth" in the transsexual community.
She said: "It becomes so dire that you want to match your outside with your inside that you're willing to roll the dice and take your chances.
"As a transgender person, you're thinking 'Oh, my God, I can start to look like I want to look like and I don't have to spend a lot of money.'"
Quite who recommended Morris is unclear, but as we reported here, he is accused of causing life threatening injuries after promising a bigger booty to someone else.
But lab results determined that the substances injected into the victim included "household and automotive products to include superglue, mineral oil and 'Fix-a-Flat,"
Jennifer Hirst, DOH deputy press secretary in an email statement there was also permanent scarring at the injection points.
Narinesingh who is now undergoing treatment from a recognized surgeon said: "I have learned my lesson. I could have died. I know that now."

No comments:

Post a Comment