Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DIRTY JERRY SANDUSKY: "IT WAS JUST HORSEPLAY"

DIRTY Jerry Sandusky has admitted he showered with the boys he's accused of abusing and he may have "horsed around" but he denied he was a pedophile. 
The former Penn State Defensive coordinator said: "I have horsed around with kids I have showered after workouts. I have hugged them and I have touched their legs without intent of sexual contact."
But he categorically denied that he was a child abuser in an interview with Bob Costas, saying:  "I say that I am innocent of those charges." 
Although the 67-year-old, who was described as a "sexual predator" by Attorney General Linda Kelly did later admit: "I shouldn't have showered with those kids."
As we reported here he allegedly abused at least eight underprivileged boys he had promised to help after meeting through his charity, the Second Mile Organization.  
Although police are investigating at least 12 more allegations against the former coach.
The charges came to light after Sandusky began grooming a boy of 11 or 12 with expensive gifts and trips to sports events after meeting him through his Second Mile Organization.Then he began physical contact during overnight stays at his home.
Sandusky, 67, has been released on $100,000 bail after being charged with 21 felony counts, which he faces 460 years behind bars if convicted of all counts.
Penn State Athletic Director Tim Curley and Senior Vice President Gary Schultz were charged with perjury. Both have denied wrongdoing and have left their university posts.
And asked if he felt guilty over the spreading fallout that has affected the university and prominent university figures including the fired Paterno, Sandusky responded: "I don't think it was my fault. I obviously played a part in this ... I shouldn't have showered with those kids. That's what hits me the most."

No comments:

Post a Comment