Friday, December 2, 2011

TRANNY DOC ONEAL RON HARRIS: 'I'M THE VICTIM'

'I'M THE VICTIM'
THE FAT assed tranny accused of running a black market butt enhancement business which used cement and Fix-a-Flat for injections has denied the charges against him and said his victims are lying. 
Oneal Ron Harris 30, allegedly caused life threatening injuries after promising a bigger booty, as we reported here.
Lab results determined that the substances injected into the victim included "household and automotive products to include superglue, mineral oil and 'Fix-a-Flat,"
But the man who lives as a woman told NBC Miami: "They didn't catch me doing anything so it's just allegations," Morris said. "I'm innocent, I really am innocent or whatever."
"It sounds bizarre but I just don't think, how can America feel like a person could even put cement in somebody's bottom."
He added: "These allegations...I didn't do any of these things to these people, just know these people who are lying are ruining my life," Morris said.
"They keep on lying, but you know, the truth will prevail and that's why we have courts and stuff like that."
Morris and alleged accomplice Coray Eubank are out of jail on bond, each charged with two counts of practicing medicine without a license.
Cops believe more victims are out there and are urging them to come forward. 
But Morris said the accusations have made her the victim.
He said: "If anybody's a victim, it's definitely me."

No comments:

Post a Comment