Thursday, February 10, 2011

REAL TROUBLE FOR HOUSEWIFE IN BIG APPLE BAR BRAWL

Classy
REAL Housewife of Atlanta, Rashidah Ali is being sued for $10 million  for her part in a New York nightclub brawl.
Ali, who calls herself a "shoe consultant to the stars," allegedly clawed bouncer Joe Wright, slicing him from his hairline to his mouth, severing an artery and leaving him needing 50 stitches.
His civil suit claims she got aggressive when the Greenhouse Nightclub doorman tried to eject two belligerent party-goers from the VIP section during Ali's birthday blowout.
"I felt her hand reach through and start grabbing at my face," he told The Daily News.
"She's clawing over my eye, at my face, and I didn't feel anything at first...Then I realized I felt the blood dripping down my shirt. I was leaking."

 Ali, who has appeared on "Basketball Wives" and "Real Housewives of Atlanta, managed to flee the scene but it is not the first time she's been in trouble.
The newspaper says that last November Ali was busted on a grand larceny charge for skipping out on a bill at a Ritz-Carlton, according to a Manhattan criminal complaint.
In 2005, she was convicted of attempted larceny in Connecticut and given three years of probation, according to court records.
END

No comments:

Post a Comment