Monday, April 25, 2011

WANTED FOR MURDER: 'RUSSIAN RAMBO' FIRST PHOTO

"RAMBO"
THIS is the first picture of the "Russian Rambo" who allegedly brutally butchered his lover and her stepdaughter.
Cops believe former elite Russian commando, Nikolai Rakossi knifed his wife Tatyana before coldly turning on his stepdaughter, Larisa, the mother of a 3-year-old boy, Ryan, when she walked in on the bloodbath in their New York home.
Both women suffered multiple stab wounds to the face and abdomen. But by the time officers got to the scene, it's thought the calculating killer was on a flight to Moscow, where he has a home.
With no extradition between America and Russia he cannot be brought back to the States, although U.S State Department officials are continuing to negotiate for the bearded butcher to be brought
into custody.

The NY Post reports that Rakossi 58, called his sister Lydia, from the US last Sunday just after the murders.
The 60-year-old told the paper: "He was in tears," the 60-year-old sibling said.
"He told me: 'Please don't keep any offense in your heart about me. Forgive me. You will never see me again.'
"Then he ended the call."
She added that she feared the worst.  
"I don't think he is alive now, after what he told me," she said.
"Knowing him, I don't think he would be able to live with himself and carry the burden of having killed the person he loved more than himself, and her daughter."
"I think he would follow them to death very soon. It is so terrible. I love my brother. We were so close.
"But I think now I will never see him again."





No comments:

Post a Comment