Saturday, May 7, 2011

HUMMER MOMMA EXCLUSIVE: 'I'M NOT A PREDATOR'

PARTY MOM
THE suburban Mormon mom who was found guilty of sleeping with her daughter's boyfriend has broken her silence from behind bars and claimed: "I'm not a predator."
Dubbed the "Hummer Momma" because she drove the kids around in her huge SUV,  married mom of one, Christine Hubbs maintained her innocence and vowed to fight the five-year sentence she was given last year. She told KGO: "I have to take responsibility, but I don't want to be portrayed as a predator or someone that went out and forced this on anyone. This was not the case at all."

Hubbs was busted when the mother of one of the alleged victims said she found a topless photo of Hubbs on her son's cell phone.
But she claimed the first sexual encounter with the 14-year-old who was dating her daughter at the time was initiated by him, during a family vacation at a cabin.
She said she fell asleep with her two daughters and the boy in the same queen-sized bed.
"The next thing I know, you know, just kind of feeling around and I kind of knocked him, knocked him and it just kind of went on and I was exhausted and I just don't know what happened," Hubbs told the station.
"I didn't touch anything back. It was him. He started it."
Hubbs was sentenced in March to five years in state prison for four felony counts for having sex with two underage boys after pleading no contest i to one count of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor under 16 and three counts of committing lewd acts on a child.
She took a plea deal that dropped 63 other felony sex charges against he

No comments:

Post a Comment