Thursday, June 30, 2011

SERIAL RAPE BEAST PAUL DINWIDDIE GETS LIFE

BEAST
A SERIAL rapist who stalked, ambushed and raped at least six women, terrorizing Tennessee with a string of attacks over more than a decade attacks will spend the rest of his life behind bars. Paul Dinwiddie, lay in wait for his victims in their homes before striking and subjected them to depraved sexual attacks.
The 50-year-old, who was already serving a 45-year-prison sentence on a 2009 rape conviction will now have his sentence extended to 70-years for six more rapes and will now die in jail.
Some of his is victims, known of whom knew the serial sex beast agreed to be named on WBIR and told the station they were delighted with the sentence.
Jessica Teal, who was raped by Dinwiddie in July 2001 after he ambushed her in her home said: "I could not help but start clapping.
 "I did not know what to expect coming into today, but it provided a lot more closure than I ever expected.  I'm hoping now I can move past this. 
"I'd like to be able to go to sleep without checking under the bed, checking all the doors, and sleeping with a baseball bat next to the bed."
She added that she was certain there were more victims than the six he was sentenced for.
Lanna Phillips was raped by Dinwiddie in 2002 said she often wondered if the person who raped her would ever be caught, but had faith that justice would eventually prevail.
She explained: "Today it was a little empowering to face what you were afraid of.  I looked it in the eye, literally 'it' because I do not consider him a human being. 
"For me it was powerful to stand there and be like I'm still here and you are going to prison for the rest of your life and rot there."

No comments:

Post a Comment