Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DANNY HEMBREE KILLED HOOKERS AFTER "SEX PARTY"

A NORTH CAROLINA court heard the chilling confession of a suspected serial killer as he detailed a sex party gone awry. Danny Hembree Jr. is accused of the sex slayings of Heather Catterton and Randi Saldana. He said: "It just seemed like the best thing to do at the time, I mean I wasn't mad at her, we wasn't fussing."
A DNA expert also testified to matching Saldana's DNA  with blood found in the basement of Hembree's mother's house.
Catterton's DNA was not found in the home.
Hembree, also a suspect in third woman's death, admitted to suffocating Catterton in the basement of his mother's house on
October 18, 2009 around 4 am. Oct. 18 is the day after Hemberee, 49, allegedly had sex and smoked crack cocaine with 17-year-old Catterton and two other people. He said: "I killed Heather downstairs in the laundry room and I killed Randi in my den. You'll find her blood all over my couch."
Hembree's motive was that both women were hookers who slept with black men. TWISTED DANNY HEMBREE JR.

No comments:

Post a Comment