Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DRIVER ALLISON GIUVA TEXTED PAL: 'AH SO DRUNK'

Party girl/pisstank Allison Giuva decided she'd let the world know via text she was getting behind the wheel totally sloshed. The 20-year-old Norton, Mass. woman texted a friend to let her know she was like, TOTALLY hammered, early Saturday morning.
She wrote: "Ah so drunk gonna go home to sleep by myself because I love and only want to stay with you." Minutes later she smashed into another car and injured two people inside. Young Allison She has pleaded not guilty to charges of driving under the influence and driving to endanger. Britney Shea noticed the underage booze driving on the wrong side of the road when the
crash occurred.
She said: "I flashed her my high beams trying to signal her so she would notice. I was sitting in the road crying and cradling my wrist and she comes over and starts rubbing my back. She's like, 'Please stop crying.' And I was just like, 'Get away from me.'"Girls indeed, just wanna have fun.
FOR MORE STORY AND PIX; SEE THE NY DAILY NEWS


No comments:

Post a Comment