Thursday, February 24, 2011

PIG DECAPITATED BECAUSE OF REDNECK BREAKUP

MEET Ashley Fowler, who was so pig sick that her friend got dumped by the redneck in this video that she decapitated his piglets:



Police haven't said anything about a motive, but this loser guy who is apparently one of the owners of the pigs is saying the woman was allegedly retaliating over a breakup.
So scared is he of crazy Ashley that he didn't want to reveal his identity.
But he told WKTR: "The girl I broke up with, her friend is crazy as sin," he said.
"If you do seditious stuff like that, you need to go to jail and spend a lot of time in there."
Though the owner had only the pigs for a few months, as a pig farmer, he's upset someone messed with his property.
He says, "It's better the law catch her than I do, because I'm pretty fired up about it. And I'd want to take it into my own hands, but I can't because then I'd go to jail too. I don't want to go to jail for something they done."
Aside from the two felony counts, Fowler is also charged with vandalism and possession of prescription drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment