Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BOY, 12, BLASTED MOM'S BULLYING BOYFRIEND

BLASTED
HE'S just 12-years-old but now he's been charged with the cold blooded killing of his mom's boyfriend.
Nicholas Boleware blasted Jeffrey Reece, 38, twice behind the ear and then calmly called the cops to tell them about his cold blooded killing, in Delaware, OH. The boy reported the shooting to a dispatcher just after midnight Saturday, then his mother took the phone, saying between screams and sobs that her son intentionally shot her boyfriend twice after the man threatened them with a gun and told them to leave.
"I can't believe this. What's going to happen to my son?" the 33-year-old woman said in the recorded 911 call.
In the background, the boy replies: "He was threatening us. Nothing's going to happen."
A defense attorney said in court Monday that there were mitigating circumstances and that the boy does not have a history of violent behavior, the Delaware Gazette reported.
The boy's mom said Reece had picked up a gun and told them to leave because "he was stressed and wanted to shoot something."
He added that he didn't like kids and the way the boy was looking at him.
When she started to walk away she heard the shot and turned to realize that her son had shot him. 
"I can't believe this," she told the dispatcher. "
This is my baby. That's my fiance. I know he was threatening me, but I was trying to get him help."
A judge has decided to keep the boy in custody at a juvenile facility for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment